top of page
  • Caryn Shaffer, Treasure Coast Newspapers

Who's responsible for water damage?

Q: A unit owner in our building suffered water damage in his unit due to a clog in his drain pipes. He is claiming that the Association should pay for all of the repairs inside the unit. Coincidentally, this owner does not have insurance and the drains have otherwise been working fine. Is there any merit to the owner’s claim?

bottom of page